This will be a wonderful day if safety is everyone’s priority.
- Follow the instructions given by police, gendarmes and volunteers.
- Stay on the road side and avoid external curves (do not worry, the promotional products offered by the publicity caravane will be distributed to both sides of the road).
- Do not cross the roads during the entire event.
- Watch your children with great vigilance. They do not have the same field of vision, nor the same size and the same hazard awareness as you have.
- Keep your pets on a leash and better, do not take them to the roadsides at all.
- Do not run alongside the riders. Even better, do not run.
- The overflight of the route and its surroundings drones is strictly forbidden.
- Take with you to hydrate, eat, sun protection and anticipate the potential degradation of the weather. In the mountains, the temperature can suddenly drop by 20 ° C!
- Respect private property. Do not cross fields or meadows and stay on routes or paths.
- Dispose of litter and waste in the dedicated places.
- Do as the riders do: be active! Visit the Tour de France by bike. Enjoy the beautiful hiking- and mountain biking trails. The road will be open for cyclist until at least noon.
- Any marking on roads and walls is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
To find us
Maison du Tourisme
Place de la Gare 1
CH 1925 Finhaut, Valais